Nest and Madewell Hometown Heroes Collective
Madewell founded their Hometown Heroes program in 2010 to give local artists and craftspeople the opportunity to sell their goods in stores. In 2019, Madewell teamed up with Nest to launch the next iteration of the program, the Hometown Heroes Collective. Since then, the program has featured more than 70 makers on Madewell’s online marketplace and has given them meaningful support to help them grow their businesses. The Collective promotes four classes per year, and strives to support connections within the maker-community and community-at-large in celebration of American craftsmanship.
We’re looking for true craftspeople who hand-make jewelry, home décor and gifty items (prerequisites: unique vision and best-of-the-best quality). All makers in the Collective will have their work sold and featured on Madewell.com!
The Hometown Heroes Collective is about more than just selling things, it’s also about giving you access to development tools (plus, tons of exposure). As a member, you’ll get:
- Guaranteed placement on the online Madewell Marketplace with a special mention on your product page that says you’re a Hometown Hero
- Guaranteed marketing at launch, and one unique feature on Madewell’s Instagram
- Direct access to fellow members of the Hometown Heroes Collective (hello, new friends/future collabs)
- Professional product photography straight from the Madewell studio
- Team Madewell mentorship courtesy of the Hometown Heroes curriculum included in your lifetime Nest Guild membership
- Exclusive discount on Madewell.com as a welcome to the Madewell family
Interested? Email [email protected] to learn more or click below to applyAPPLY TO THE PROGRAM