We’re committed to celebrating handmade, small-batch goods from diverse makers and designers creating apparel, accessories and homewares with an emphasis on exceptional quality. All makers in the Collective will have their work sold and featured on Madewell.com!
The Hometown Heroes Collective is about more than just selling things, it’s also about giving you access to business development tools (plus, tons of exposure). As a member, you’ll get:
- Guaranteed placement on the online Madewell Marketplace with a special mention on your product page that says you’re a Hometown Hero
- Marketing at launch, and potential to be featured on Madewell’s Instagram
- Direct access to and mentorship from Hometown Heroes alumni (hello, new friends/future collabs)
- Professional product photography straight from the Madewell studio
- Grant money to support production costs and a personal photoshoot
- Tailored expert webinars and mentorship courtesy of the Nest industry fellowship network
- Lifetime Nest Guild membership
- Exclusive discount on Madewell.com as a welcome to the Madewell family
Interested? Email [email protected] to learn more or click below to apply
Photo courtesy of Butter Swimwear.
APPLY TO THE PROGRAM