Full Time – New York, NY
Founded in 2006, Nest is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) building a new handworker economy to generate global workforce inclusivity, improve women’s wellbeing beyond factories, and preserve cultural traditions of craft. Working hand in hand with brands, philanthropists, and artisan businesses, Nest is using radical transparency, data-driven development, and fair market access to connect craftspeople, brands, and consumers in a circular and human centric value chain.
Nest is seeking a full-time Partnerships Manager to support the organization and partnerships team managing its partner and donor engagement efforts. Working alongside the Chief Strategy & Partnerships Officer, this role will support the organization’s revenue generating activities and will be responsible for implementing key individual donor initiatives including online giving, digital and mailed solicitation campaigns, young patrons program, Nest’s donor trips and major events as well as supporting the overall portfolio through research and other small projects.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Engage Nest’s philanthropic community through online and mailed campaigns
- Manage planning, logistics and execution for Nest’s major events and trips, including guest outreach, invitation creation, and day-of execution
- Oversee Nest’s Co-op membership community, focusing on retention and growth and bringing creative ideas to the program to achieve those goals
- Manage donor acknowledgement and donation data entry process
- Manage, maintain, and optimize utilization of Nest’s CRM system, Salesforce
- Manage organization of physical office resources (gifts, donor cards, event materials etc.)
- Conduct research for Nest’s institutional, brand, and corporate portfolios
- Serve as a support role to Nest’s Partnerships team
Ideal candidates will be highly organized, creative problem-solvers with the ability to be a self-starter. The candidate would bring exceptional attention to detail, strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, be able to manage multiple projects and priorities, work well in a team, and constantly seek to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of professional experience working for a non-profit organization in events, communication, and/or fundraising/development (candidates with translatable skill sets can apply if they wish)
- Willingness and availability to work and attend events outside of business hours
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Project management experience a plus
- Self-directed but with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team and take direction
- Knowledge of CRM software, Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be highly comfortable with data entry and technology platforms
- Must be comfortable managing and reconciling event and travel budgets
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org