Nest Revolving Maker Fund Supported by the Tory Burch Foundation: Eligibility Requirements
Women maker business owners that participated in Nest’s Makers United programming in Birmingham, AL; Austin/San Antonio, TX; Detroit, MI; or St. Louis, MO are all eligible to apply to the Nest Revolving Maker Fund Supported By the Tory Burch Foundation.
Not yet a part of Makers United? You can join for free today.
Additional eligibility requirements include:
- Complete the following modules from the introductory Nest Financial Planning and Investment Strategies Series Curriculum:
- Basic Financial Management
- Income Statement: Basic Concepts
- Budgeting & Financial Projections (recommended, not required)
- Writing a business plan
- Possess basic accounting records of business performance for at least the last 12 months.
- Agree to adhere to the Nest Revolving Maker Fund Policies and Procedures which will be shared upon recoverable grant award
- Be in good financial standing, meaning that the business is not in bankruptcy or at risk of default
October 19: Fund application opens
October 27: Introductory webinar for prospective applicants
December 1: Fund application closes
December 2021: Recipients announced
Upon their financing award, recipients will be informed of Nest Revolving Maker Fund Policies and Procedures as well as the next steps with their recoverable grant.
About the Nest Revolving Maker Fund Supported By The Tory Burch Foundation
Capital grants made through the Fund are made possible by generous support from the Tory Burch Foundation, which empowers women and women entrepreneurs by providing access to capital, education, and digital resources.
Exploratory research, program design, and administrative support of the Fund were made possible by the Cordes Foundation, Square, and the Tory Burch Foundation.